Address & Directions to Royal Court Suites Hotel
Tel Aviv to Royal Court Hotel
- To arrange for shuttle pick up from Airport or Bridge, please contact the Hotel to reserve at least 24 hours in advance. Price approximately 350 NIS.
- The bus takes around 1 hour, and runs frequently on daily basis other than Shabbat (Friday sunset – Saturday sunset).
- Bus 405 runs from Tel Aviv Central Bus Station to Jerusalem Bus Station. This is the most convenient if you’re coming from South Tel Aviv. (Departs from platform 607 – sixth floor)
- Bus 480 runs from Tel Aviv’s Arlozoroff Bus Station (Tel Aviv 2000 Terminal). This is convenient if you’re coming from North Tel Aviv.
Jerusalem to Ramallah (Arab Bus Station in Sheshem/Nablus Road [coming out from Damascus Gate go straight])
- From bus station near Damascus Gate you can take any of following bus lines: (218) or (219 Express), directly to Ramallah through street #1. Buses drop in Ramallah city center which is 5 min walk to the Royal Court. Price approximately 8 NIS / 2 NIS only cash. Notes: bus departs every 30 minutes, last bus departs from station at 10:00 PM,
- If you take bus line 274, the bus will drop at kalandia checkpoint, one minute walking you will cross to the other side and then you have to take either private taxi (price 30-50 NIS) or shared shutle-taxi (price 4 NIS) in case you could not find taxi at night call our reception and we will help you)
Bridge to Ramallah
- King Hussein (Allenby) bridge [in Jericho] to Ramallah The most convenient way is to take a local taxi directly to the Royal Court Hotel. However, it is less costly to take public transportation that drops in Ramallah city center - 5 min walk to the Royal Court Hotel.
- Sheikh Hussein Bridge [North] to Ramallah Please call us and we can arrange a pick for you.
Please check below map for further direction.