Address & Directions to Royal Court Suites Hotel
Tel Aviv to Jerusalem
- The bus takes around 1 hour, and runs frequently on daily basis other than Shabbat (Friday sunset – Saturday sunset).
- Bus 405 runs from Tel Aviv Central Bus Station to Jerusalem Bus Station. This is the most convenient if you’re coming from South Tel Aviv. (Departs from platform 607 – sixth floor)
- Bus 480 runs from Tel Aviv’s Arlozoroff Bus Station (Tel Aviv 2000 Terminal). This is convenient if you’re coming from North Tel Aviv.
Jerusalem to Ramallah
- From ------- bus station, Buses #’s ------ take you directly to Ramallah through street #1. Buses drop in Ramallah city center which is 5 min walk to the Royal Court.
- Please check below map for further direction.
Jordan To Ramallah (Border Bridge)
- King Hussein (Allenby) bridge to Ramallah The most convenient way is to take a local taxi directly to the Royal Court Hotel. However, it is less costly to take public transportation that drops in Ramallah city center - 5 min walk to the Royal Court Hotel.
Please check below map for further direction.
- Sheikh Hussein Bridge to Ramallah Please call us and we can arrange a pick for you.